Our mission is to deliver highly exclusive fashion products and ensure a guilt free shopping experience for every age group. We don't believe in fashion seasons, but in spoiling our customers for choice, and so we have new arrivals biweekly. While presenting our products, we keep one simple strategy in mind - 'If we love it enough to wear it, only then is it worth selling!'
Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We have implemented reasonable security safeguards designed to protect your personal information.
Our commitment to privacy
We have tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and some of the other capitalized terms then read about these key terms first as under:
- Cookie: A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of Web Site features, services and Contents may not function properly without Cookies.
- IP Address: Every computer connected to the internet is assigned a unique number known as an internet protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country from which a computer is connecting to the internet.
- Pixel Tag: A pixel tag is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when e-mails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: These are information your browser or internet session may automatically provide us and it includes the browser you are using, your internet domain, the operating system on your computer, your IP Address, mobile identifiers as permitted by mobile platforms, your mobile operating system (if you are accessing Trèsclassy using a mobile device) and the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier, pages of the Web Site you visited and URL thereof, click through information etc. This is information that is generally recorded about users that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.
- Trèsclassy Account: You may access some of our Contents and services by signing up for a Trèsclassy Account and providing us with some personal information (typically your login name, email address and a password). This account information will be used to authenticate you when you access our services or Content and protect your account from unauthorized access by others. You can edit or terminate your account at any time you desire.
- “Web Site”, “we”, “our” or “us” “Trèsclassy” means www.tresclassy.com or Splurge Lifestyle, as appropriate. “you”, “your” and “yours” refers to you, the User using the Web Site (and includes your parents and natural or legal guardians, as appropriate, in case you are minor or in any-way incapacitated/debarred from contracting).
The information we collect
The Web Site is not set up to automatically collcect Personally Identifiable Information from each visitor to the Web Site to the extent not permissible by Applicable Law. This information is used only for internal purposes by our technical support staff.
We do track certain information about the visits to the Web Site. For example, we may compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Web Site and its individual pages and time spent by each visitor on each page. These aggregated statistics are generally used internally to improve the Web Site and for product development and marketing purposes. Those aggregated statistics may also be provided to advertisers and other third parties, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
In a few areas on the Web Site, we ask you to provide personal information (being Personally Identifiable Information herein) that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain Contents and services available from the Web Site. This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Web Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain Contents and services.
For example, we request information from you when you:
- Log-on to certain areas of the Web Site where you may be prompted to provide us with your ‘log in name’ and password or other authentication mechanisms as a condition to gaining access to certain Contents or services.
- Register or sign-up to make a purchase.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback in an online survey.
If you send us e-mail messages, you should be aware that information disclosed in e-mail may not be secure or encrypted and thus may be available to others. We suggest you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in e-mail. We will use email address(es) provided to us to respond directly to your question or comments.
How we use personal information
We use your personal information for specific purposes only. The personal information you provide to us when using the Web Site, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone/mobile number etc. (Personally Identifiable Information herein) will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with us, to notify you of special offers, updated information and new products and services from Web Site, or offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Our Business Associates, agents or contractors who are given access to your Personally Identifiable Information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
We may enhance or merge your information collected at our Web Site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
With respect to network advertising companies (companies that manage and provide advertising for numerous unrelated companies), to the extent that we utilize such advertising companies to provide advertisements on the Web Site, we may provide them with your ‘login in name’ and any demographic information about you that we collect. Those advertising companies may combine that data with Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected by the advertising company from your computer, solely for the purpose of delivering on our Web Site, advertisements that are targeted to you.
Circumstances may arise where we are required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with us, such as in connection with a corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets or disclose information for raising money in the form of debt or other modes, enter into a strategic tie-up (including our associated customer lists containing your Personally Identifiable Information); or if disclosure is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings; or in the circumstances where we believe that doing so is necessary or appropriate to satisfy the Applicable Laws (including any rules, regulations, circulars, notifications), legal processes, detect prevent or otherwise address frauds, security or technical issues; or to protect rights, property or safety of us, our Users or other public.
When you request information from us or one or more of our content providers, we may transfer that information within our organization/Web Site or route your information to our content provider(s), across the border and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdiction around the world, so that they may provide the information on their content, or service that you requested.
We will send you information about our various products, Contents and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only we or our Business Associates (including content providers, preferred partners, referrals, agents, contractors) working on behalf of us and under non-disclosure agreements will send you these direct mailings. We restrict access to Personally Identifiable Information to our employees, and Business Associates who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We may process Personally Identifiable Information on our server(s) located in one or more countries around the world. We may process your Personally Identifiable Information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Apart from above, we don’t share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside Trèsclassy unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share Personally Identifiable Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Web Site when we have your consent to do so.
- With Domain administrators: If your Trèsclassy Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for e.g. for Trèsclassy app users) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Trèsclassy Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install;
i. View statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install;
ii. Change your account password;
iii. Suspend or terminate your account access;
iv. Access or retain information stored as a part of your account;
v. Receive your account information in order to satisfy Applicable Law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request;
vi. Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
vii. If required, restrict your access to few or all resources and services of Trèsclassy.
How to access or correct your information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it- unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. Click on the ‘edit profile’ button on your personalized home page /setting to view or correct information provided. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts (for e.g. developing a new system or fundamentally changing the existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for e.g. requests concerning information residing in backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free (except where it would require disproportionate efforts). We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active server and may not remove information from our backup systems.
To the extent that you do provide us with the Personally Identifiable Information, we wish to maintain the accuracy of this information. Where we collect Personally Identifiable Information from you on the Web Site, our goal is to provide a means of contacting us should you need to update or correct that information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and correction about your Personally Identifiable Information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in the information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Information Protection/ Security
Wherever your information (including Personally Identifiable Information) may be held with us or on our behalf or provided to us for registration on our Web Site, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the information (including Personally Identifiable Information) you shared with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, please note while we will make every reasonable efforts to protect your information (including Personally Identifiable Information), no method of transmission of data over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not rent, sell or exchange the email addresses of site visitors, or of their friends, associates or relatives, to any third party or indulge in spamming, including its store members to the extent not permissible by Applicable Law.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Certain type of information your browser or internet session may automatically provide us and it includes the browser you are using, your internet domain, the operating system on your computer, your IP address, mobile identifiers as permitted by mobile platforms, pages of the Web Site you visited and URL thereof etc(“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). The Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we collect may be used for marketing and sales efforts to better target advertisements and other contents in an effort to create a more personally relevant experience. The said Non-Personally Identifiable Information is also used to predict responses to advertisements, and to help determining which advertisements perform the best and which content is most appropriate for different individuals. In short, your Non-Personally Identifiable Information may be shared with third party partners of Trèsclassy along with some or all your personally identifiable information to the maximum extent permitted by Applicable Laws.
Only under extreme circumstances will your information, data, record, material, document, form (“Your content”) stored in our Web Site be read by an employee, such as if the Your content causes problems with the application, servers, acts in a malicious manner, are suspected of violating the terms and condition of use, are unlawful, or violate any rights of third parties or other Web Site users.
We reserve the right to remove or edit your User Content in your Trèsclassy Account if they cause problems with the application, servers, acts in a malicious manner, are suspected of violating the terms and condition of use, are unlawful, or violate any rights of third parties or other Web Site users. Our employee will never directly ask your password or other identifying information related to your Trèsclassy Account.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your Personally Identifiable Information and ‘Your content’. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
Use of Web Site (or its products, services or Contents) by Minor:
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from users under the age of 18 or below the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Further, we do not promote, condone or endorse the dissemination of information, or sale of products services and Contents to minors when prohibited by Applicable Law (including the dissemination or sale of pornographic materials to minors, and the sale of firearms, tobacco and alcohol to minors).
Advertising Technologies and Web Beacons:
We target ads to Users both on and off Trèsclassy through a variety of ad networks and agencies, using:
- Advertising technologies like web beacons, Pixels, ad tags, Cookies, and mobile identifiers as permitted by mobile platforms;
- User-provided profile information and categories;
- Information inferred from a User’s profile (for example, details to infer age, or names to infer gender, Products of interest etc).
- Your use of Trèsclassy (for example, your Trèsclassy search history) or clicking on a Trèsclassy ads.
- Information from advertising partners which we use to help deliver ads more relevant to you.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, Please e-mail us at email@example.com. While we can-not guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue to the best of our abilities as soon as practicable and after you bring it to our attention.
Personally Identifiable Information- opting out:
You may choose whether or not to provide Personally Identifiable Information to us. If you choose to provide such information to us, you have the right to tell us not to make some of the uses of such information described herein. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters, surveys or promotional communications via e-mail, you may opt out following the instruction to unsubscribe. To have your personal information completely removed from our database, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the name of the service/use/subscription for which the information was provided, your full name, postal address, email address, telephone/mobile number so that we may identify you in the opt-out process. Once we receive your instruction, we will promptly take corrective action.